Personal data of natural person (hereinafter the “customer”) are processed in compliance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/76/EC (hereinafter “GDPR“) by UNCS, a.s., business ID: 25738011, with registered offices at Bečovská 1623/13a, Prague 10, post/zip code 104 00, Czech Republic, company entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, File no 5794 (hereinafter the “company“) for one of the below specified purposes.
The company is the personal data controller.
In connection with their personal data processing the customer may address the company any time to obtain information about their personal data processing process for the purpose of application of any of the following rights:
- Right to access to personal data: the customer may any time request a copy of personal data processed by the company about them, as well as other information pursuant to Art. 15 of GDPR;
- Right to personal data rectification: if the customer believes that the data processed by the company about them are inaccurate or incomplete then the customer may ask for correction or extension;
- Right to personal data erasure (right to be forgotten): if the personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were processed, the customer has withheld their consent with the processing, the data has been processed illegally or for another reason pursuant to Art. 17 of GDPR, the customer may ask the company for erasure of their personal data;
- Right to personal data processing restriction: under the terms and conditions laid down in Art. 18 of GDPR the customer is entitled to request limitation of their personal data processing by the company;
- Right to personal data portability: under the terms and conditions laid down in Art. 20 of GDPR the customer is entitled to obtaining their personal data provided to the company in a structured, standard machine-readable format;
- Right to objection: the customer may raise an objection against their personal data processing, including profiling, by the company for the purpose of satisfaction of tis legitimate interest, and also in the case of their personal data processing for the purpose of direct marketing;
- Right to withdrawal of consent with personal data processing: the customer´s consent is voluntary and can be withheld, fully or partly, any time. Personal data processing before the consent withdrawal is legal. Consent withdrawal does not prevent the company from processing of personal data for other legal reasons listed in Art. 6 (1) of GDPR;
Right to file a complaint with a surveillance office: the customer may file a complaint with the data protection surveillance office (Personal Data Protection Office, Pplk. Sochora 27
170 00 Prague 7), if they believe that their personal data processing violated the personal data processing rules.
the company may be contacted for the purpose of personal data processing issues on its e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on +420 222 592 440, or by notice addressed to the registered offices of the company on Bečovská 1623/13a, Prague 10, Czech Republic.
The company shall respond to the customer request in thirty days from its receipt. This deadline may be extended by another two months with information of the customer about he extension and the reasons for the extension. If the customer decides to apply its rights mentioned above the company shall be liable to identify the customer and check whether the person applying for execution of their rights is the data subject concerned.
PURCHASE CONTRACT EXECUTED VIA E-SHOP
In the case of the purchase contract execution via the company e-shop the company shall process personal data of the customer primarily for the purpose of implementation of the rights and liabilities following form the purchase contract and for fulfillment of the purpose of the purchase contract as well as for the purpose of legitimate interests of the company (for application of purchase contract rights and liabilities. The processed data include identification and address data of the e-shop customers in the maximum scope of the name and surname, residential address, delivery address, or billing data (name, surname, company name, business IF, V.A.T. ID, company address), e-mail, phone number (in the case of the goods delivery by a haulier) and in the scope of name and surname, e-mail and phone number (if the goods are to be picked up in person). In connection with the executed purchase contracts the company holds data on the implemented transactions, i.e. the purchased goods, their volume and value and purchase-contract-related communication, and in the case of payments to the bank account of the company also the bank details used for the purchase price payment. The personal data are processed for the minimum period necessary for the purpose of their processing, but not longer than for the period specified by Czech legislation for accounting document archiving. Personal data will be processed in the electronic and printed format. The processed personal data shall not be disclosed or made accessible to any other entity, except for provision of the needed data to the delivering entity for the purpose of the goods delivery to the customer, including notification of the delivery date and time by a SMS or e-mail, i.e. to the haulier according to the selected delivery method, further except for provision of the needed data to the payment processor for the purpose of the purchase price payment processing, and further except for provision to external collaborators of the company (legal representatives, accounting or tax advisors, the e-shop webhosting provider, network developers/administrators) and competent state or administrative authorities if these request the data from the company within the scope of their powers and responsibilities. Personal data provision is voluntary but without it no purchase contract may be executed with the company via its e-shop.
In the case of the customer´s interest in delivery of commercial information including information about current promo events and new developments (hereinafter the “newsletter“) the customer´s personal data shall be processed with the customer´s consent for the purpose of the newsletter delivery. In connection with the granted consent the company holds data on the IP address and time of the consent provision. The processed data include the e-mail address. Personal data are processed for this purpose until the customer withdraws its consent with their personal data processing or deregisters from the newsletter subscription. Personal data will be processed in the electronic format. These personal data shall not be disclosed to any other entity except for the data needed by the e-shop webhosting provider and the network developer/administrator. Consent withdrawal concerning personal data processing for this purpose is possible via the respective link included in every delivered newsletter or via the same link on the web site of the company. As soon as the consent with withdrawn newsletters cannot be delivered any more.
USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION IN E-SHOP
In the case of the customer´s interest in opening a user account on the web site (e-shop) of the company then for the purpose of this account keeping and with the customer´s consent their personal data will be processed in the scope of the name and surname, address and potential billing data (name, surname, company, business ID, V.A.T. ID, address), e-mail, password (not know to the company), phone number and language for communication. In connection with the granted consent the company holds data on the IP address and time of the consent provision. Personal data are processed for this purpose until the customer withdraws its consent with their personal data processing or asks for their user account cancellation. Personal data will be processed in the electronic format. These personal data shall not be disclosed to any other entity except for the data needed by the e-shop webhosting provider, the network developer/administrator and the company accounting advisor. Consent withdrawal concerning personal data processing for this purpose is possible via the respective link included in the customer user account on the web site of the company. As soon as the consent is withdrawn the account must be closed.
These Principles come to forceand effect on 1 May 2020